Scheduling Your Appointment
We are not able to accept walk-ins at this time. A scheduled appointment is required. Please fill out our Contact Form to schedule. We are currently experiencing high volumes and will respond to your inquiry as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience.
Some locations may have evening hours available. If you need an appointment in the evening, please let us know and we will do our best to find an appointment that works for you.
- Please contact us to make an appointment before visiting one of our tax prep locations. We cannot accept walk ins at this time.
- Please keep the number of people coming with you to a minimum.
- Masks are required at all times, inside all locations, for anyone 2 years and older. The mask must cover your mouth and nose. A mask will be provided if you don’t have one.
- Your safety is our No. 1 priority. We will follow safety measures such as cleaning, sanitizing and physical distancing.
- If you don’t feel well, please reschedule your appointment.
United Way provides additional resources and clinics. If you need additional support, call 211 to find a United Way location to fit your needs and schedule an appointment.