Tax Filing Appointment Hours
- Tuesday: 9am – 4pm | Linden Primary Care Center
- Wednesday: 9am – 4pm | Church and Community Development for All People
- Thursday: 9am – 4pm | Eastland Primary Care Center
- Please contact us to make an appointment before visiting one of our tax prep locations. We cannot accept walk ins at this time.
- Please keep the number of people coming with you to a minimum.
- Masks are required at all times, inside all locations, for anyone 2 years and older. The mask must cover your mouth and nose. A mask will be provided if you don’t have one.
- Your safety is our No. 1 priority. We will follow safety measures such as cleaning, sanitizing and physical distancing.
- If you don’t feel well, please reschedule your appointment.
United Way provides additional resources and clinics. If you need additional support, call 211 to find a United Way location to fit your needs and schedule an appointment.