Free Filing for Qualifying Families
We want you to get all of the money you have worked for this past year. Our tax filing clinics can help if you qualify.
If your family’s 2022 total income was $65,000 or less, you claim at least one child on your taxes and you live in Central Ohio, you qualify! No fees, no charges, no hidden catches. Just free expert help from trusted partners like Nationwide Children’s Hospital, United Way of Central Ohio, CelebrateOne and StepOne.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Picture ID for you and your spouse (Driver’s License, State ID or Passport) *
- Social Security or ITIN for you, your spouse and any dependents *
- Other income forms like 1095, 1098 or 1099
- Letter 6419 – This letter documents any advance Child Tax Credit payments received in 2021
- Notice 1444 – This letter documents Economic Impact payments (stimulus) received in 2022. If payments were missed, they can be claimed when you file your 2022 taxes.
- Social Security income statements
- Pension income statements
- Childcare provider expenses
- Tuition, student loan and school expenses
- Mileage logs
- “Gig” documents from places like Uber or Lyft
Other Important Items
- Routing and account numbers for direct deposit
- Last year’s tax return (if available)
* Required document
- Please contact us to make an appointment before visiting one of our tax prep locations. We cannot accept walk ins at this time.
- Please keep the number of people coming with you to a minimum.
- Masks are required at all times, inside all locations, for anyone 2 years and older. The mask must cover your mouth and nose. A mask will be provided if you don’t have one.
- Your safety is our No. 1 priority. We will follow safety measures such as cleaning, sanitizing and physical distancing.
- If you don’t feel well, please reschedule your appointment.